• Eight 10/100 TX IEEE 802.3af PoE ports plus two 10/100/1000TX uplink ports
• Built-in DC 12 V ~ 48 V booster for rail, bus,transit transportation
• 65 W total power budget with max. 15.4 W per port for PoE cameras
• Two gigabit Ethernet ports for larger uplink bandwidth of surveillance
• QoS for prioritized video transmission
• Fault relay for active warning of port failure
• IP31 rugged aluminium case
• –25 to +60 ºC operating temperature
The Westermo PSI-1010G-24V is a PoE booster Switch designed with 8 Fast Ethernet PoE ports and 2 Gigabit uplink ports to ensure high-bandwidth uplink connection for large-scale surveillance in transportation system networks.
The PSI-1010G-24V integrates revolutionary vehicle PoE technology – the 12 V to 48 V power booster makes the unit ideal for the deployment of standard PoE IP cameras feasible on buses, railcars, ships, etc.
The compact IP-31 grade aluminum alloy metal enclosure allows the PSI-1010G to reliably operate under wide temperature ranges (–25 to +60 ºC).
The PSI-1010G/24 can be powered by DC 12 ~ 24 V and deliver 15.4 W per port and 65 W per unit at DC 48 V to PoE-enabled devices such as IP cameras, PoE Wireless APs, PoE IP phones etc.
8x PoE+2Gb Booster PoE Switch
8x 10/100 TX IEEE 802.3af PoE ports plus 2x 10/100/1000TX uplink ports