• Short- and longrange installations on 9/125 µm fibre cables
• Real time monitoring of the SFP using DDM, integrated with WeOS
• Utilize high bandwidth fibre connectivity
• Suitable for use with the Lynx, RedFox, MCW/SDW platforms
• Available in 10, 30, 50, 80 and 110 km variants
• Thoroughly tested to high standards
• Wide operating temperature range, -40 to +85°C
• Functionality validated for mission critical applications
• Transceivers and WeOS developed in symbiosis
• All functionality available
• Technical support and knowhow
Westermo's 1Gbit Singlemode SFPs are suitable for short and long range applications requiring high bandwidth. The available models can use Singlemode fibre cables with a core of 9 μm. Using the DDM functionality, which is fully integrated into WeOS, it is possible to monitor parameters such as temperature, TX/RX power, and voltage. Ensuring correct operation.
As industrial networks transmit more data, 1Gbit fibre links can be used to link data-intensive sites across long distances. Setting up high bandwidth network backbones over long distances is now possible. The SFPs are tested with the WeOS platform and are offered in multiple different variants, with indicative ranges from 10 to 110 km.
All multimode SFP transceivers are thoroughly tested in accordance with high demands. Each model has gone through rigorous environmental testing, to ensure that it can perform according to specification even in the harshest environments. Furthermore, functionality is validated and pushed to the limit, securing availability and reliability in mission critical applications.
WeOS, the Westermo operating system, is developed according to firm requirements, and support for the full range of transceivers offered is an important part. All features of WeOS are developed and verified to be fully supported on all WeOS devices with any Westermo transceiver installed.
Singlemode SFP Transceivers
10, 30, 50, 80 and 110 km range variants
Operating temperature: -40 to +85°C