• 19 ports including 3 gigabit ports
• Powerful dual core CPU
• Advanced WeOS layer 3 functionality
• Low power consumption DC supply
• Highly configurable fault I/O contact
• Ultra-robust IP40 aluminum housing
• 379,000 hours MTBF to MIL-HDBK-217K
• –40 to +70°C without ventilation holes
• Industrial and trackside type tested
• Simple web configuration with professional CLI
• Network IP Security and remote access
• Multiple network resilience solutions
Industrial Routing Switch RFI-219-T3G RedFox is a high performance layer 3 industrial Ethernet switch designed for high network traffic applications. Various port configurations are available that can be further customised with SFP transceivers RedFox is powered by the Westermo WeOS network operating system.
The RedFox is designed for use in heavy duty industrial applications in its robust aluminium housing. Its wide power range and I/O fault contact make it ideal for easy installation and monitoring in industrial applications.
Only industrial grade components are used which gives the RedFox an MTBF of 379,000 hours and ensures a long service life. A wide operating temperature range –40 to +70°C (–40 to +158°F) can be achieved with no moving parts or cooling holes in the case. RedFox has been tested both by Westermo and external test houses to meet many EMC, isolation, vibration and shock standards, all to the highest levels suitable for heavy industrial environments and rail trackside application.
WeOS has been developed by Westermo to allow us to offer cross platform and future proof solutions. WeOS can deliver unique IP security functionality for this class of product, for instance a Multiport DMZ can be constructed by utilising the internal port based firewall function. Remote secure access to a network can be provided using encrypted VPNs. For more WeOS functionality please see the WeOS datasheet.
Customer service, Westermo North America