• Economic and environmental benefits
• Access SCADA systems, HMI and PLCs remotely
• Cellular 2G / 3G / 4G connections
• Compact casing with proper DIN-rail mounting for easy integration
• All LEDs and interfaces on the front of the unit for easy access
• Robust hardware design, works well in shock and vibration
• Power input range, 12 to 24 VDC
• Built-in two port Ethernet switch
• Easy to use firewall prevents unauthorized access
• Encrypted and secure data transmission with VPN-tunnels
• Connection manager monitors and ensures constant connectivity
• Easy to use and effective Internet gateway for Industrial applications
• Ability to control and receive status changes via SMS
Remote access removes boundaries, eliminates the need for time consuming site visits and provide a network infrastructure suitable for today’s “always-on” society.
A compact design bundled with all interfaces and LEDs in the front make the unit extremely well suited for industrial applications. Easy integration with other devices is achieved using the built-in two port Ethernet switch.
The stability of mobile connections can be affected by a variety of parameters and in order to ensure constant connectivity, the MRD-series features the customer-praised connection manager. The unit will monitor the cellular connection and, without human-interaction, solve most network related issues, preventing unnecessary powercycle site visits!
Devices connected to the Internet require countermeasures towards cyber threats. The MRD-405 offers protection of transmissions from malicious eavesdroppers via encrypted communication tunnels (VPN), and features a simple, yet powerful, packet inspection firewall.
Configuring the unit is very easy with the built-in web-interface, no need for special AT-commands or similar. The device can also provide both management and monitoring via SMS, for example an SMS could be sent to start a VPN.
Industrial 4G LTE Gateway/Router
2 x 10/100 Mbit/s, RJ-45
1 x Mini-SIM slot
Carl de Bruin